Acoustic guitar teacher available

Musicwalker

Hi brothers and sisters, boys and girls there,

PERSONAL PARTICULARS

My name is Andrew, 24 years old. I learn guitar for 10 years since 13 years old. The 1st skill that i obtain is from classical guitar. After 3 years, i start to play acoustic guitar. I am then improve myself by learning electric guitar, bass, and drum. Besides, I am also a guitarist in a church band for the past 5 years.

SONGS THAT I FAMILIAR

If you are christian, then I will be a qualified guitar teacher for you because i am very familiar with the christian songs from Hillsong, True worshiper and others. In addition, I am also familiar with chinese christian songs from "Zhan Mei Zhi Qian" and some famous Hymns. Besides, i am also familiar with most of the recent pop songs.

EXPERIENCE

Talking about my experience in teaching guitar, I gain my teaching experience during secondary and university time where i have 3 students in total during pass 5 years.

TEACHING TECHNIQUES

As my student, i will teach them from the very basic skill from tuning guitar, recognizing all the chords, strumming, melody leads, to the advanced skill where the student can play any song without using book (independently). The very important skill in guitar is the theory behind it. Once you obtain the knowledge, and through on going practices, you can become a very good guitarist in a short period.

To ensure you will become a good guitarist, I will teach you on how to play a song without book even it is the 1st time you heard about the song. If you are a christian, then i will equip you with these important skills so that you will be able to stand on the stage within short period and with confidence.

RATE/ CHARGE

My rate is normal, $20 - $30 per hour and everything is still subject to negotiation within the range that you will be able to pay. My suggestion for beginner is to have 2 lessons per week and 2 hours for each lesson. Learning process will remain flexible and your commitment also play an important role to ensure your success.

PLACE & AVAILABILITY

I am private teacher, will teach in your house or other place that you feel is fit. This will be 1 to 1 lesson. Anyway, the time of the lessons is remain flexible, weekday after 7pm and weekend i will be available. You can arrange the time that suit you also.

VALUE ADDING SERVICE

I will go to meet you for the 1st time to know about you and show you my guitar skill. Then you only decide whether you are interested to learn from me or not.

CONTACT ME

So, are you interested to get a guitar teacher for yourself now? Don't hesitate to msg me, call me, or email me:

H/p No.: 83145049
Email Address: skywalker9813@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for supporting!! :)

Back