Acoustic and electric guitars for sale!! Clearing

Newbiez

Trying to fund my post-ORD backpacking trip, so in need of cash! Will leave town by the 8th of March, so do hurry!

1) Yamaha LL16
Solid Engelmann Spruce top
Solid Rosewood back and sides
LR Baggs Full anthem pickup
Condition 9.5/10 (immaculate condition since I barely touch this piece)
Yamaha Semi-hard case (similar to the Gator GL-Dread case that retails for $90)
Set-up at SV already

Retail cost: Guitar itself - $1099
LR Baggs Full Anthem - $400
Set-up by SV - $50
Total cost - $1549

Selling at an unbelievable price of $880
That's practically paying $480 for a full solid guitar if you factor in just the cost of the pickup!!

2) Maestro Victoria IR
Solid AAA Sitka Spruce top
Solid Indian Rosewood back and sides
Gold Grover tuners
LR BAGGS full anthem pickup
Condition 9/10 (just minor scratches on the side of the guitar and a tiny nick on the bottom of the guitar)
Comes with a heavily padded Cort Gigbag
Guitar already set up at SV so playability is good.

Retail cost: Guitar itself - $1800
LR Baggs Full Anthem - $400
Cort Carrying Case CGB67 - $50
Set-up at SV - $50
Total - $2300

Selling at ONLY $1150!! A real steal for an amazing guitar (IMHO better than guitars even double the price)

3) Veelah V6-DCE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Solid Engelmann Spruce Top
Solid Rosewood Back
Laminated Rosewood Sides
LR Baggs Element Active system pickup
Gold Grover tuners
Set-up by SV Guitars as well (although I did opt for a slightly lower than usual action for this since I use this alot for gigging; if you prefer a slightly higher action you could get it adjusted)
Rosewood and Koa Rosette
Comes with a quality gig bag by Ibanez retailing for $40 at Swee Lee
Retails for $850 at SV Guitars, selling for only $470!!! (IMHO a wonderful strummer - bold tone, very punchy and REAL LOUD)

4) Uno D-Classic Les Paul
http://theguitaraddict.blogspot.sg/2010/10/uno-d-classic.html
The blog post speaks volumes about this amazing guitar. Definitely a notch above the epiphones or other les paul knock-offs.

Mahogany body with a beautiful cherry sunburst maple top
Seymour Duncan Pickups (59's and JB)
Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge

Condition 8.5/10 - minor scratches due to buckle rash and a few minor nicks at the back of the guitar, but nothing serious
Currently set-up to drop D tuning, so I would recommend you going to have it set up again.
Comes with a high quality hard case by Uno, and i'll throw in a Mono Strap worth $39!
Retails for $1250 at SV, selling it at only $550!! That's $700 off an incredible guitar in good condition!

5) TGM Warlock Guitar with a Smarvo GS25R Amp!
Condition 8.5/10
Both amp and guitar works fine.
Looking to sell both as a package for $150

Prices set are more than reasonable, so I would appreciate it if people intending to lowball me just stay away altogether :)
You are more than welcomed to test out any guitar that you fancy without any obligation, but it has to be at my convenience, which is either at Woodlands MRT or my place in Woodlands. Quick, hit me up at 98189142

Cheers,
Newbiez

Latest posts

Back