A song you hate, but it stuck in yr head. HELP!

metalhead1993

Ok guys, this song called 'formed a band' by this shity band called Art Brut was stuck in my head. I heard my sister playing it on the com like a week ago, and the tune has been in my head ever since. You guys have any advice what i can do to get rid of this song in my head? :confused:

Formed a band, we formed a band
Look at us, we formed a band

we’re gonna be the band that writes the song
that makes Israel and Palestine get along!!

hahahaha ok sorry art brut isn't really shitty la but that song is quite annoying i agree. burnin' up by jonas brothers is stuck in my head ughhh

The song by The Ting Tings "That's not my name" is quite annoying but I can't get it off..

"That's not my name, that's not my name, that's not my name, that's not my name!"

The part of "That's Not My Name" that's stuck in my head is when she goes, "They call me STA-CY!" Argh!

The song by The Ting Tings "That's not my name" is quite annoying but I can't get it off..

"That's not my name, that's not my name, that's not my name, that's not my name!"

My mum had that phrase as her message tone.
It was irritating cos I can still somewhat "hear" it even while at work.

BUT
I actually managed to get the song out of my head a few weeks back when she changed the ringtone.
AND SOMEONE HAD TO REMIND ME OF IT AGAIN HERE!!!
I regretted reading this post. :p:p:p

Eugh, now it's stuck on my head again.

"That's not my name...that's not my name...."

Oh man.......

it like the closet gay who couldnt come to term of his own preference.

Just let it be and at peace with it. Accept the fact that the song is in the mind while getting on with whatever that need to be done

the more brewtal we cant accept that weakness in ourself, the more pathetic we are. Being in self denial!

heh, prolly the reason why some of us can be manipulated easily, without realising it..
icon10.gif

hahas..yeahs..i understand..
this is because someone u noe keeps playing the song and u listen it..
thats why its diff for you to forget about..
hahas..its annoying huh..
try telling him/her to not play the song in front of you..
maybe it helps..

Never happens to me, I can always expel such foul music from my mind, matter of will power dude! Gotta try to force the annoying song out of your head, abit like exorcism though not quite as painful. Just keep listening to self-motivational songs like "The Metal - Tenacious D" or headbang to some speed metal while saying "F*** OFF!". Works for me.

Haha i did try that. After listening to Slayer's reign in blood album, it god rid of that annoying song.... FOR 20 MINUTES. Now its still stuck in my head, god i need a shrink.

Back