A Section For Vocalist

Mobius

There's a section in the forum for guitarist/bassist, keyboardist and drummers but there is no section for vocalist.... How about a section for vocalist? :lol:

ok, let's see the response to this thread. if there's interest, i will set it up.

wangdexian said:
A VOCALIST/LYRICIST forum :!: 8)

That would be a good idea :lol:

Come on everyone show some support for our dear vocalist...they are the ones who scream their lungs out for every jam session, trying to be heard above our loud guitars, bass, keyboards and drums...Hhahahaha... :wink:

It's a good idea actually. But then it probably would have only 1 or 2 subforums. Imagine: Gear - Vocals. What topics would you find inside? 'What's the cheapest voicebox?'

Kidding.

I'm for the idea of a vocals forum.

mayb techniques?? how to practise to be able to reach high notes...etc etc etc...that's what i can think off....

Aye.

some cock we can talk about

how to : techniques,
people :favourite singers.
gear : I think some vocalist does use some kinda effects too like axl rose in rocket queen. And the types of mics.

It'll be hard to set up a vocal section...Think most is a single forum abt technique and application.
Efx and what mic used a bit redundant. Should get your singing stage right 1st b4 even talking abt what mics to record your voice and applying efx.

vocal samples

If vocal samples are uploaded, useful for composers like me. Similarly contact numbers & e-mail addresses of lyricists will also very useful for those looking for lyricsits, [ like me]

KMA

I think there's no harm opening another section.
Only means more room for disccusion.

at least you'll get lesser people asking stuff like "Sorry for this really really noob question" at least ppl will just go straight right to the point and post.

Instead of calling it a vocalist section ...how about calling it a SInger/Songwritter section? Like this the scope of disscussion will be wider...then no need to afraid nothing to discuss

And the soft forum also lacks a section for discussing about songwritting so its killing 2 birds with one stone...

Mobius said:
Instead of calling it a vocalist section ...how about calling it a SInger/Songwritter section? Like this the scope of disscussion will be wider...then no need to afraid nothing to discuss

And the soft forum also lacks a section for discussing about songwritting so its killing 2 birds with one stone...

yes yes...good point...

Back