A Blog..

pedialite

Hey guys just thought you might wanna check out this blog

Ignorance is bliss, or is it?

Its a friends blog and hes kinda stopping cause nobody reads it, and I thought I might share the link with you guys cause I think its a really good read if you have like 5 minutes to kill.

Yea I guess most of my friends don't read his blog because of the WALL OF TEXT! haha!

But I personally like to read his blog, keeps me in check about who I am and what I wanna be. And also because most people blog about orchard road and neoprints la.. hahaha!

woah respect! tell him to keep it going la. it's a breath of fresh air, cos yup like you said, most bloggers post lame stuff about orchard road and neoprints, pity.

"hahahZzXX t0daY i aTe cHicKen RicE wit ma DarDaR. yumzZXXX!! euu all will lub it too!"

WTF. i just wanna give a flyingfckyouintheballs to them.

maybe nobody reads his blog because they've heard it all before. i mean seriously, for example:

"What you know as truth is what you have been conditioned to believe based on society and your life experience. Open your mind to new possibilities. That is how the truth shall set you free."

honestly, it seemed like his entire post was a string of cliches put together to form paragraphs.

to put it kindly, it was thoroughly unimaginative. perhaps he should take heed of his own advice and question whether his posts are more than just paraphrased regurgitations of confused youths.

i would've appreciated an analysis of the evolution of social structures more than teenage angst-ridden rhetoric.

Last edited:
Well, much of what he writes is actually influenced by this
Online text: The Ascent of Humanity

Which is exactly what you want, an analysis of the evolution of social structures..
and that 'e-book' probably gonna take you pretty long to read, but if you're interested... :)

And no, although that could be a reason people (friends) don't read his blog, I'm guessing its because most of our friends don't like to read much, and if they did read, they wouldn't be interested in such stuff anyway. Unless a chiobu wrote it and uploads lots of pictures :D

how refreshing as compared the people who cant write to save their lives and actually think spelling 'you' as 'euuuuuu' is cute...

Back