31ST OCT 2013,4:30PM,REPUBLIC POLY | JAMMERZ ARENA: Quintessential 3 - The Prestige!!

republic jammerz

Hi everyone,

On the 31ST OCT 2013 (Thurs), Jammerz Arena,a Music Interest Group from Republic Polytechnic will be staging a show as part of Reflections Community Arts Festival in the heart of the school itself!

There are 3 movements,namely "The Fall","The Oath" and "The Prestige" which will bring you through a good 30-45min of literally non-stop music of quite a number of genres,which tell the story of the Rise and Fall of Jammerz Arena.

DO COME DOWN AND JOIN US ON THAT DAY!!
ADMISSION IS FREEEE!
Details of the show are as follows:
DATE: 31ST OCT 2013
TIME: 4:30PM
VENUE: SOUTH AGORA,REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC.

Have a look at our event Trailer right here:

And our event Poster here >> https://twitter.com/JAMMERZARENA/status/389362745247670272

Certainly hope you'll come check us out! :D Because it is indeed a show not to be missed.
We promise you a wonderful afternoon of good music before you head off for your Halloween Parties and Horror Night Events!!

Do catch other shows from our friends in various Interest Groups as well like Beats Encore & Replug which are Percussion Ensemble & Acoustic Music Groups respectively amongst many others as well.
All this is happening in REPUBLIC POLYTECHNIC for the next 2 weeks till Nov 9th!!

Sup guys! I'm down with a cold, but that's not gonna stop me from performing on 31 October, 4.30pm, Republic Polytechnic South Agora! There's gonna be a THREE GUITARS Troupe too! Catch a couple of cool guys and me performing in this Trilogy, squeeze into 45mins! This is definitely not a show to be missed! :)

Sup guys! I'm down with a cold, but that's not gonna stop me from performing on 31 October, 4.30pm, Republic Polytechnic South Agora! There's gonna be a THREE GUITARS Troupe too! Catch a couple of cool guys and me performing in this Trilogy, squeeze into 45mins! This is definitely not a show to be missed! :)

Yup,that's right,if you're a fan of THRICE,SAOSIN,THE TEMPER TRAP,OF MICE & MEN,VELVET REVOLVER ETC,you will definitely love our set!!! It's gonna be an epic show and thanks for supporting us too! :))

IT'S TOMORROWWWWWW AND WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO COME DOWN. It's gonna be awesome we promise. It won't get any better than experiencing the show Live. The deal is right here!!

Back