1995 USA Fender Telecaster PLUS with Fender Lace PickUps "New" condition

read2020

Johnny Greenwood Radiohead plays this exact guitar

This is his factory fender telecaster for sale with factory fitted fender lace pic ups
Fantasic action and a 21 years old guitar in pristine new condition.
I am leaving Singapore and would sell this Guitar to a collector or a good home as these guitars are unavailable worldwide as they were only manufactured by fender for 2-3 years then production ceased. Few will remain in such excellent un-played condition ... it's been 90% of it's life in the case and only used for recordings...

Unique multi blend sound rack/jazz/ blues sound. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity convince me to sell it offers starting at S$6500

sms me 97231669 or email garry@mediaconstruction.tv if your are serious ... Johnyy greenwood.jpgIMG_5823.jpgIMG_5824.jpgIMG_5825.jpgIMG_5827.jpg

Re: 1995 USA Fender Telecaster PLUS with Fender Lace PickUps "New" condition

Hi. When you say Johnny Greenwood plays this exact guitar do you mean he actually played the guitar you are selling or does it mean the guitar he played is the same as the one you are selling?

Re: 1995 USA Fender Telecaster PLUS with Fender Lace PickUps "New" condition

Hi. When you say Johnny Greenwood plays this exact guitar do you mean he actually played the guitar you are selling or does it mean the guitar he played is the same as the one you are selling?

hahah no he never player this guitar .. if he did he would buy it lol

Back