15 yr old Indonesian Drum Prodigy performs at Drum Challenge Asia Finals 16 Aug

Boon-SDF

Come join us at The ARENA, Clark Quay this Sat 16th Aug 08 for FINALS of Drum Challenge Asia 1.30pm to 5.00pm. See details of participants on our main website. The drummers will be playing with their bands!

See special guest Demas Narawangsa, 15 Yr old drum prodigy from Indonesia perform a special Drum Clinic.

Ticket pricing for Drum Challenge Finals as follows - Door charges - S$12/- nett for 1 x Alcoholic /Soft Drink above 18 years old and S$10/- nett for Soft Drink under 18 years old for the public. Nice & comfortable place, air-conditioned & 4 hrs of entertainment in total! Goodie bags and lucky draw prizes to be taken home!

Thank you. Families & Friends of the Drum Challenge participants are strongly encouraged to come and support them at this event!

Concert in the Park tickets to be given out as Lucky Draw worth $80!

Concert in the Park Headliners
Saturday Headliner : American Idol's Sy Smith & Teddy Campbell in all American Star Band
Sunday Headliner : Rockstar INXS & Supernova's Storm Large & Rafael Moreira & Nate Morton

Singapore Drumfest Committee 2008
www.SingaporeDrumfest.com
16aug.jpg

this narawangsa guy is awesome. i saw some clips of him before, his independence is solid and he's getting his phrasing together already... some other dude from europe actually posted back a video challenge at him !!! lol

[edit]

holy cow... i just came back from drumfest, this demas kid was WOW !!! haha

this was the clip i watched:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqOdPVsE-H0

man i wished he had used this more funkier setup... as you can see, he has been doing this thing for years... he was playing completely no sweat at the arena just now.... killer

[/edit]

Last edited:
Back