D r u m m e r

fabrice21

amateurs looking to form new project for 2016.
we're after a drummer. Good time keeping, good head of hair,

no speed metal or anything like that. If you could feel very committed too
then it's all good. Try us out and for that get in touch now. Nothing to lose...

Also if you have your own kit for possible stage appearances then write us now.

we're looking for somebody who fully understands what we do. Not someone who sees an opportunity. You would need to own a kit so we can consider playing live. The recordings at this stage are not in the equation although we're not ruling them out. Thanks for not posting a long list of records/artists you like because most of them I wouldn't know. To commit to one small rehearsal a week is an absolute must. I read somewhere that drummers have a (superior) intelligence, well I dunno if it's something we drink in the water here or what BUT all the guys I've found are non-committed?...which sorta prompts me to emit some judgment about the ones I came into contact (or the ones who forgot to turn up for rehearsal).
I know we're not seventeen anymore. There's some really good people out there but also a lack of commitment. That's my opinion anyhow.

I have a lot of opinions.

MP me please and we'll take it from there. We'll take the best guy we find also. I start to be picky now.

Cheers for replying.

Thanks for stating out many unnecessary stuff which im clearly stated for drumming and as well will do recording if you are taking things seriously. well happy picking

i wasn't just sending stuff out to you, chuck. chill out and calm your tits. There's a fair amount of musicians here who seem to wanna be in a band but don t want to commit, I too would like to record, but only when I'm ready.

+ the recording studios I came across are way expensive (like everything else)...

We're on a quest by the looks of it. I need a few days then I'll get back to you.

My general feeling is...and of course that's OFF topic, a lot of people on this website

wanna play music and do play music, in their bedroom. My appreciation of the situation

is a bit bias and subjective. There's no venues here, no music just bubble gum.

So either some willing people create the Scene or else...you'll have ppl playing in their bedroom until

2037. The commercial aspect of things has taken over. people have lost their ways or what I believe

to be true has never found their ways. What do you think? You're an experience drummer///...

What do you think? How many Youtube videos can you do before you get really bored?

Are things a bit stale or am I being unfair? tell me...

- - - Updated - - -

What ppl have to understand is that...THE INTERNET kills off spontaneity.

The music bizz has done a lot of damage to music and LIVE performances.

I'm astounded at the amount of shops selling expensive guitars and

the people willing to buy instruments but yet...where do you hear real music?

in a street full of corporate knobs going out eating a steak at an expensive restaurant?

That's not really LIVE music is it? Enough of my ranting now.

If you need a drummer, I can tag along, but i DO have a lotta side-projects, plus I'm Working shifts.

I feel you about the music scene.

So here's a like-minded person.

Contact if interested: 98514969

Back