Hey hi there, Anyone home I am back :)

Shrek

Hi guys, in advance I would like to say thank you so much to Soft.com.sg.

My name is Shrek, looking for my Fiona and Fiona means an humble musicians.
Okay lets start short story, how do I started play music.
I started with $10.00 dollars guitar, someone sold it to me. I grab it, and I don't even know about music at all.

A friend of mine show me 2 chords that was A Major and D major, so I keep on practicing on and on, don't care about late night till dawn. Unfortunately, while I was practicing the chords work somewhere around 5.00 am, suddenly my dad came and break my guitar...hehehehe.

Bought new guitar, till I enlisted to NS 2 SIR Infantry Regiment.
I met lot of good musicians in the Army, but I am nobody to compare with it...then came one musician he offered me to his brother studio, that was EMI Music recording studio.

And I met lot of celebrities down there, I started learn my theory on every Saturday after booking out from camp.
Then I am quite interested in playing bass guitar. I did play bass guitar in some PUB and Club, and I did play all kind of genre even Chinese songs.

To me music will never ever ending, I keep learning and learning, till now.
Oh Okay then, we meet again someday. stay cool and all the best ever to those whoever involved.

Thank you so much :D)

Thanks mate,
I was thought to be friendly and humble, anywhere and to anyone...lol

Okay, the answer pertaining to EMI recording studio was located at Mcdonald House, that was long time ago.

And that pic is my daughter.. please take a good care of her
Thanks

Back