Project Superstar 2014 : Bryan Toro

Bryantoro

Dear Musicians,

My name is BRYAN TORO, I am one of the top 12 contestnat in Project Superstar 2014 which will be broadcast on Channel U every monday 8pm starting from 18th August. I am very glad that I was choosen among all the 6000 contestant and had the opportunity to go through this PSS journey. Experiencing photo shoot, VT shoot, video shoot, attending media conference, appearing on I-weekly, appearing on XINmsn/CNA/Toogle/TV and etc. I am really grateful for that.

I would say, this is the best part of my life and I would love to share this journey with all of you. I've created a Fan page on Facebook to update every single little things that happen in this PSS journey, from Getting crazy with me to Feeling excited with me to Gossip and etc. Do head over to:http://www.facebook.com/Bryantoropss and Like my page for more updates.

A little bit more about myself:
A I am a crazy/funny/hyper person, which really didn't expect that I can come so far in this competition. I joined their audition was purely for fun, till now it seems like things are getting really serious! :confused:. My forte is to sing EMO and break up song (I got a really sad voice! haha!) so there is a small part of me who like to take my emotional to another level. I always wanted to sing "BAREFOOT" on stage because I want to have a better connection with the stage (Body contact), I've told the production team during the 3rd round audition and they are very supportive with this idea and so I DID IT! But now, the media are starting to write a lot of bad reviews about it. I was really affected till a friend of mine sent me a song by Jessie J which got me really inspired - Who You Are and also a quote from her - "Be true to who you are" and so I've decided to stick to my identity! And a few days back, another friend of mine sent me a video & Picture of Jason Mars sings barefoot during his concert even in American Idol.
So CONCLUSION: FELLOW MUSICIAN! FOR THOSE WHO HAVE DREAM, DON'T LOSE YOUR HOPE WHEN PEOPLE START TO JUDGE! BE TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE! CHASE AFTER IT AND NEVER GIVE UP!

well I think enough said, here's a song that I sang, hope you guys like it.
(Sorry, got a little bit flat in front... not very good at "Mixing/Editing")

P/S: I think got a lot of grammar mistake, sorry about that yea!
Lastly, do head over to my Fan page, Like it and Share it. Your support will be much appreciated.
:):):)

Back