Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keyboardist gather !

User Info Menu

I was over in Singapore a few weeks ago as well. Has the meetup been yet? How did it go?

I'll be back there either in October, or at christmas time. All welcome to my place. (Orchard is a nearby MRT if that helps any??)

No instuments if it's a meetup though - just alcohol lol.

I have a rule - if you bring a bottle of vodka, or anything else for that matter, when you open it, the lid gets thrown away and the bottle gets finished lol

Come at your peril lol. Last person standing gets, well, gets to finish the remaining alcohol!! haha

I'll need to show you guys how to drink Scottish style i.e. until you can't stand we have a rule - a night that ends vertically is not a good night :mrgreen:

User Info Menu

Interested !

Yo,
    I have been playing keyboard for more than 4 years and looking for a band to join . add me on msn hbarsogay@hotmail.com .

User Info Menu

:)

Hey all..I've just started learning a mth ago & will be getting myself a Korg X50 come July. I can't wait! I have no musical background at all, not so young either plus I'm a slow learner. However, I do practice almost everyday though to make up for all of that!

User Info Menu

you'd do better topping up and getting the M50 at least ur getting normal synth keys to practice

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzfish View Post
    you'd do better topping up and getting the M50 at least ur getting normal synth keys to practice
    M50 is out of my budget for now..my teacher has one which she uses to teach me! Thanks for the suggestion.

User Info Menu

Thanks for starting this thread!
    My favourite live gigs have been playing in 70s / 80s rock cover bands - lots of Jon Lord (Deep Purple) Hammond organ or David Bryant (Bon Jovi) synth blasts.
    Nowadays I produce, arrange and remix in a New Wave / Synthpop band.
    Come watch us on Friday 26 June 09!
    Ben
    http://www.myspace.com/thecosmicarmchair
    http://www.cosmicarmchair.com
    Follow on http://www.twitter.com/cosmicarmchair

User Info Menu

Wooo kick ass avatar Benjamin! Nice electro-poppish stuffs... I hate branding music anyway so pardon me. Good too hear things happening! Hope the launch was a blast!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by leilashleigh View Post
    M50 is out of my budget for now..my teacher has one which she uses to teach me! Thanks for the suggestion.
    jiayou !! heheX. This thread has gone quiet

User Info Menu

Erm, me and my frens are looking for a keyboardist age between 15 to 20. Add me on msn lord.nels@hotmail.com if interested. Pop, alt rock, mainstream english music. Thanks.

User Info Menu

I know three chords, melody and lots of love.

The end.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast