Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Awe-In-One pick

User Info Menu

Yeah,true true. They provide a grip due to the rough surface in the middle. Other good points IMO,is that the pick provides three different points with different thicknesses. Not bad for experimenting with 3 different tones. Downside. I agree that the picks wear out quite quickly. But again,it's how you want to use them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by THOA View Post
    Bought them. Used them for a while.

I guess they are designed for many different picking styles, which is somewhat useful but... eventually you can do any picking style with any pick out there. Just need practice.
    +1 to that. I guess everyone would love something that can do everything but at the end of the day, just pick up the guitar and play like what everyone says.

I know a couple of local guys sponsored by them. Dhalif had so many that he just passed a few to me that time hur hur. Pick-wise, im still the most comfortable with the vpick screamers and dunlop 3 mm stubbies though.
    Nil Sine Labore
    Guitarist for Hidden Tracks

User Info Menu

awe in one are great.

Very proud that its from Singapore. Plastic injection molding molds don't come cheap, kudos to the owner for making the investment.
    Om Laboratories @ ZenGuitarwerkz - Mrmisse - Tymusic
    Sound samples availableHERE

User Info Menu

I love the small profound ones, white. I think you can buy them in bulk from the dude direct. Think he sells them in hundreds, i bought a while back.

User Info Menu

Oh yes...i still have the ones you gave me ...thanks bro ciel !!
    Nice to grip, lots of control and not too bright hitting the strings ...

User Info Menu

^but i like it bright ley 8)
    Nil Sine Labore
    Guitarist for Hidden Tracks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by edder View Post
    awe in one are great.

Very proud that its from Singapore. Plastic injection molding molds don't come cheap, kudos to the owner for making the investment.
    But the plastic it's made of is real cheap haha. My friend's dad owns the factory making these. He can just walk in and grab a fistful for me anytime. Never was much a fan of them though.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theblueark View Post
    But the plastic it's made of is real cheap haha. My friend's dad owns the factory making these. He can just walk in and grab a fistful for me anytime. Never was much a fan of them though.
    Grab me some :mrgreen:

User Info Menu

bro blueark broooo... plastics is always cheap but the initial cost of design and fabrication of the molds are ex lor!

Are there still injection molding companies in SG? I thought all of em went off to China already. SG used to be the hub of all those hi tech molding companies. Almost went into this line.
    Om Laboratories @ ZenGuitarwerkz - Mrmisse - Tymusic
    Sound samples availableHERE

User Info Menu

Im a big fan of these. But i got mine from sweelee, where's the cheapest among all the music stores out there? Excluding getting them in bulk of hundreds of course which i dont need so much lol.
    GUIT: CORT M-600
    GEAR: BOSS DS-2, DD-3

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast