Page 50 of 230 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

User Info Menu

Didn't see nothing extra ordinary from man utd, but on the contrary, saw one of the worst chelsea plays ever. Atrocious defending, lost out in the midfield area, man marking was way off, deserved to lose.

User Info Menu

drogba was crap. terrible. in fact all of chelseas players were terrible. bringing on anelka didnt help at all. i dont rmb him even touching the ball like at all.

di santo? what is scolari thinking?? his inexperience led to berbatov's easy goal.

i'm starting to like the fact scolari is chelsea's manager now.

on the brighter side, what a way to bounce back after losing to DERBY!

User Info Menu

Chelsea played terribly, while United wasn't extraordinary, we pulled it off eventually. Great stuff. Good job to rooney and berbatov! Vidic kinda seems to score with his headers in most important matches! hahaha
    James Tan l james@jmsmusic.co l Owner 'Only The Best' l
    Jackson Ampworks Herdim Picks Curt Mangan Emerson Custom Matthews Effects Lava Cable Creation Music Company

User Info Menu

Yaay Man u will become champions again
    Life's a Beach

User Info Menu

3-0
    YEAHBABY
    thats exactly the boost man utd need
    (:
    i hope you feel stupid after reading this

User Info Menu

it's good to know that there are so many man utd fans on soft !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by j_m_s View Post
    Vidic kinda seems to score with his headers in most important matches! hahaha
    during crunch games, usually the lesser known players would score...

User Info Menu

hahaha i wouldnt consider vidic a lesser known player. but yeah there's some truth in that.

darren fletcher against chelsea,

john o'shea against liverpool where the memorable ones.

User Info Menu

We played like Champions and its good to see Ronaldo at the top of his game after letting complacency get into him with the World Player Award.

Main talking point of the game was the corner taken was allgedly accused of taken outside the D.But still the goal came seconds after the illegal corner.

I have to say today wasnt about Rooney or Ronaldo or Berbatov but surprisingly its the old dog Ryan Giggs.Superb contribution by the veteran.

User Info Menu

+1 to that, even everyone in the office here says Giggs was superb (non-MU fans included).