Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One Day as a Lion

User Info Menu

their ep will be out this week if im not wrong.

User Info Menu

Sick song.. But I still love love love Morello!

User Info Menu

^ you and me, bro :mrgreen:
    Silence is an option. Not an absolute. - MIME Unit

User Info Menu

why are people orgassing over zack de la rocha and RATM while john theodore and the mars volta are treated like a pile of chopped liver?

viscera eyes? eriatarka? roulette dares? anyone???

User Info Menu

Cause RATM fans are busy posting at forums and Mars Volta fans are busy headbanging to their CDs? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

User Info Menu

I'm still hitting myself in the head for missing out the Mars Volta concert.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shinobi View Post
    why are people orgassing over zack de la rocha and RATM while john theodore and the mars volta are treated like a pile of chopped liver?
    My fault. I'm not a Mars Volta enthusiast. Paiseh...

But no leh, I never treat them like chopped liver also, what?
    Silence is an option. Not an absolute. - MIME Unit

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shinobi View Post

viscera eyes? eriatarka? roulette dares? anyone???
    I LOVE mars volta...
    I even enjoy listening to Amputechture (viscera eyes from there?) and Scab Dates, albums mars volta fans "hates". I was just listening to Bedlam In Goliath in my iPod today while walking to Sheng Siong supermaket to get groceries... :mrgreen:
    do you really need to carry around 10,000 songs with you???

User Info Menu

the mars volta is a band that promises but never delivers. at least not for me.. and not since their first album. I still love the drum work though. I heard their live shows aren't that great either, even though Omar and Cedric can spin and dance their asses off while playing/singing.

I'll check this out once I get into my angsty mood cycle!

User Info Menu

The problem with the mars volta, is that each consecutive album have been mastered louder and louder, and with the latest, there's no way of listening to it at all on earphones.

Zach's lyrical flow has certainly changed for the better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast