Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beyond vid clips... - 20+ years back...

User Info Menu

i got the same prob as hellmurderer, cant dl......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xspace
    Did u try to right click and chose Save As? I am using Opera and it works really fine... But the link keep breaking, luckily Opera has resuming downloading function.

I gotch another concert link, but this one quite sensitive. If anyone wants, PM me... But this is already 3 man Beyond already... - Goodtime concert.

There isn't any save as option... Only "save target as".

User Info Menu

i downloaded but the file doesnt work and it only took a few seconds..something seems to be wrong lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hellmurderer
    Did u try to right click and chose Save As? I am using Opera and it works really fine... But the link keep breaking, luckily Opera has resuming downloading function.

I gotch another concert link, but this one quite sensitive. If anyone wants, PM me... But this is already 3 man Beyond already... - Goodtime concert.

There isn't any save as option... Only "save target as".
    Yes.. it's Save Target As...

blahblah: I suspect it's due to the Weak Bandwidth for that site. I also face the same thing with IE, thus using Opera. If don't mind, I will reupload to some site for you guys to download, but it will take some time...

User Info Menu

that'd be great, thanks xspace!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blahblah
    that'd be great, thanks xspace!
    The downloads are killing me... After reaching around 50+%, slpt, woke up, it went into error again. So I juz resumed, gosh, the download went from 0% again.. :?

Now downloading still... Juz finished downloading their 800+MB Goodtime concert...

User Info Menu

What do you think of these guys riffing of 卑面派对

http://www.magicxp.com/upfile/gni/film/卑面派对.wmv << Right click, Save target as...

User Info Menu

Finnally finished downloading the goodtime concert... Looks quite good. Any idea which year was that concert and where was it held?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hellmurderer
    Finnally finished downloading the goodtime concert... Looks quite good. Any idea which year was that concert and where was it held?
    I think it was 2003...

User Info Menu

Re: Beyond vid clips... - 20+ years back...

This clip features the 5 member beyond then...

http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...31Z64HL8WQACPL

Can you pls upload again or share with us which website. I also wan the ah paul sharing his guitar techniques one do you still have it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast