Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEA? Fined?

User Info Menu

NEA? Fined?

The title of this tread says it all..

Anyway, i was smoking at Eunos interchange. And SO..out of negligence i threw my ciggies bud in the longkang. I was rushing to get the train. haha.rite.

THEN, " hello boy, NEA officer. Please follow me. whats your age?" my luck that i turned 18 last month. XD

"Do YOU know what u did wrong?"

OMG! Charged $200, but after negotiations.. i got LUCKY again..

He Let Me Off. and said " remember my face uh"

Any similiar experience?

ps: now i always look for a bin to throw my bud. better be safe than sorry.

damn i was so stupid man. haha i never really thought myself on this kind of situation.

User Info Menu

Uh. not smoking but playing football under void deck. Got caught countless times..
    Officers would ask to write down ic, name blah blah, then say " okay, you're lucky I good mood today, let you guys off, don't play here"
    Always like that....

User Info Menu

A couple of my friends got caught for trowing ciggy buds on the floor. I think they had to pay 200 bucks on the spot or something like that. Or they'll sent letter to your place...

User Info Menu

I don think they send letters.. cause these offences are under "minor Offences" only.. hmm.. void deck also cannot.. haiyo.. lol

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Plastic View Post
    Uh. not smoking but playing football under void deck. Got caught countless times..
    Officers would ask to write down ic, name blah blah, then say " okay, you're lucky I good mood today, let you guys off, don't play here"
    Always like that....
    There was this once where my friends and I were playing soccer then there were coppers driving in a car to stop us. Being the young teenagers avoiding any reports to our school(we were playing in our school uniform) we ran from the coppers and went up a flat.

A few moments later, we thought that it was alright to leave already. Unluckily, the police car WITH the same officers came around again. Don't they even have other better crimes to crack?

Then yeah, the police were aggressive with their words and even threatened to hit us with the baton due to the fact that we ran away from them. They say that it's a grave offence to run away from them, cause it'll make us suspicious to illegal activities.

What the hell?! We were in school uniforms, how can we even be in the right mind to do illegal stuff when we're so vulnerable? I mean, if we were having some gang brawl and such in school uniforms, we'd be dumb.

And sometimes I wonder, why the police don't give a visit to those rowdy mats/bengs that sit under void decks in a big group and play handphone music loudly. Yes, they don't..cause I saw it before. Instead of them, I was the one that got asked for the IC. But that's another story.

Now now now, the home team still needs to find Mas Selamat.

User Info Menu

^ Ouh yea man.. Nostalgia indeed.. And remember Wang trying to 'bury' the cigs? Priceless ah!!

User Info Menu

Police are human afterall, they talk in a compromised manner to 'some people' real bengs and loaded people. And they talk in another way to insignificant people like those wearing school U and look nerdy.

User Info Menu

my friend got caught for contraband pack.kena fine 200 sia.

User Info Menu

lucky i never smoke
    but need to watch your north west south east when you smoke or posses illegal ciggys
    so scary man
    Dutch/Fidget House

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast