Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sound card help

User Info Menu

sound card help

im planing to change my creative audigy 1 to something better..im using it more to music production ,fruity loops & sonar ..i came across 3 sound card
    >esi maya44
    >esi juli@
    >m audio audiophile 192k

what i also need is a headphone output as i usually use it for monitoring.i wont me recording much external because will use mostly vst`s sound instruments..
    my budget is >$250
    so which sound card can recomend me?

User Info Menu

Echo Miamidi.

User Info Menu

does it have asio in it?
    heard that katong have this..

User Info Menu

echo miamidi (Don't get the non-midi version! i accidentally wasted a softie's time once meet up then realised it's non midi) is good.

yes katong shopping centre, take a lift up. Kevin of Swizer Tech. but you gotta call first. get number from echoaudio.com
    [Check out the stuff I put up for sale starting from Free/$1 !]
    [BluePrintStudios.Org] Freelance Services : [A]udio / [V]ideo / [P]hoto / [C]omputer

User Info Menu

Yes, it has ASIO drivers. The one without midi is called Echo Mia - and that has been discontinued. Miamidi has midi in and out (hence called Miamidi). Swizer is at Katong Shopping Center, but Kevin is very nice and can deliver it to a convenient place for you to pick up.

User Info Menu

How about Auzentech's x-plosion, it even has a digital-out, lol. really sweet sound card, great for music.

User Info Menu

then how about esi maya 44
    seems interesting

User Info Menu

my stand is with mia midi. I know 2 people using this. and at least 4 people using echo brand (including myself last time). you can choose to play guinea pig or go with the tried and tested heheh.
    [Check out the stuff I put up for sale starting from Free/$1 !]
    [BluePrintStudios.Org] Freelance Services : [A]udio / [V]ideo / [P]hoto / [C]omputer

User Info Menu

M-audio is also pretty decent. Yes, ESI is also OK.

I've used Echo over the past 6 years. No problems, low latency, good price, great support both from Kevin and from Echo directly (can't remember the guy's name, but he's extremely helpful and very fast in responding - the need for support is nothing to do with defective product, more of my blurness). In fact, I'm going to get another Echo - Gina 3G (my 3rd Echo purchase). I would get RME if they are not so expensive... So I'm with blueprintstudio and endorse Echo.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cheez View Post
    M-audio is also pretty decent. Yes, ESI is also OK.

I've used Echo over the past 6 years. No problems, low latency, good price, great support both from Kevin and from Echo directly (can't remember the guy's name, but he's extremely helpful and very fast in responding - the need for support is nothing to do with defective product, more of my blurness). In fact, I'm going to get another Echo - Gina 3G (my 3rd Echo purchase). I would get RME if they are not so expensive... So I'm with blueprintstudio and endorse Echo.
    since everyone here recomends the echo i think i should get it..btw any headphone out because im using that to monitor..
    and whats the price range

at the same time mwts my audigy 1 with in/out box..can pm me ur price
    thx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast