Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Guitar Day @ SOFT Gathering - 1 March 2008

User Info Menu

Fretboard Frenzy@Soft Guitar Day 1st March 2008

Hi All

The photos of the Fretboard Frenzy are up in the gallery...feel free to view them and i'll be

posting more when i have the time to edit them.....on the Graveyard Shift so need to get

my ZZZZZZZ.....hope u enjoy the photos!!!

User Info Menu

thanks all. just sharing what i could in an organic manner. yeah i realized i didnt play much as i had planned to. i liked what each presenter brought out, loved it guys.

@SoulJah - thanks bro, glad u noticed that. the fire in me is far from dead.

@Fun - yup nothing beats announcing to wifey, happy annivesary. she's responsible for me playing music till today, the least i could do to show her my appreciation. we hit 11 years on guitar day

and yeah, the SD 100watt was just reliable plugging in directly on dirty channel. All i needed was a good OD tone on the LP. saved me the hassle of lugging my fully loaded, pedaltrain 2 case ( heavy as hell)
    Last edited by Paulo; 05-03-08 at 02:28 PM.

User Info Menu

Hi to all~!

Thank you so much to all who had contributed to this wonderful event in one way or another~! I really hope that there will be a PART II to this interesting event in the near future~! ^___^

My only regret is that I didn't manage to come early to experience the 1st few sessions, so I've actually missed out plenty of things. However, luckily I didn't miss out everything~

Awesome work to all you people out there~! Be it the organizers, guitar players/teachers, etc~ You all know who you are~!

User Info Menu

Talking

i think there should be more guitar day / showcases like these organized. both beginners and seasoned pros get something out of them, plus because its done by musicians that live and work their way composing and making a living out of their compositions, those who have a desire to make it happen get a first hand and a direct account of what to expect, etc.
    top notch how tos with the comforting air of a laid back performance, make for an absorbing learning environment. i could only make it for rosli mansor's showcase, due to crabby work commitments. He delivered as always the technique and long time experience and showmanship that i thought really relayed back to the crowd. good job sensei! kudos to all the musicians involved as well! till the next soft gathering!!
    and remember people, rhythm rhythm rhythm!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213