Thread: Im a drummer looking for casual jamming session - A7X, Slipknot, Intervals and others

User Info Menu

Im a drummer looking for casual jamming session - A7X, Slipknot, Intervals and others

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a casual jamming session with any of you that looking for a drummer! I am can play most of A7X, some slipknot and intervals songs. I also enjoy playing the strokes, metric, and any other genre. I could do abit of back up voicing during drumming. Hope to hear from you guys soon! Thank you!

User Info Menu

Re: Im a drummer looking for casual jamming session - A7X, Slipknot, Intervals and ot

Hey! im kinda interested. Are you looking for a certain skill level for a guitarist? Any songs that you think can set the bar for a session?

User Info Menu

Re: Im a drummer looking for casual jamming session - A7X, Slipknot, Intervals and ot

Hi, my band is looking for a drummer. we are a casual jamming hobby cover band. we dont have a fixed genre and are open to different genres. alt rock, shoegaze, post rock, indie pop, dream pop. telegram if interested @leafar94. thanks.