Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Pedal to transpose chords

  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Pedal to transpose chords

    Hi can I find out if any one knows of a pedal that can transpose the pitch of the guitar. Instead of using a capo, I am looking for a device that can alter the pitch of the chords played. I tried a pitch shifter ... but itís only useful when a single note is played. I am looking for one so that I can adjust the pitch of chords as I adjust to the key of singer

    Advice appreciated

  2. #2

    User Info Menu

    Re: Pedal to transpose chords

    Get a digitech whammy dt or drop pedal. Whammy dt is better imo

Posting Permissions