Thread: Re: Female vocalist/lyricist into Radiohead/Bjork looking for like-minded individuals

User Info Menu

Re: Female vocalist/lyricist into Radiohead/Bjork looking for like-minded individuals

Hola! Looking for anyone into Radiohead, Bjork-type of ethereal, cryptic craziness/bend. Music is so subjective and I dig so many other musicians/bands/genres but they just do it for me sonically (sound-wise) and poetically (lyric-wise). Anyone who thinks they're on the same frequency? Would love to have a chat and see if we could shape something original.

User Info Menu

Re: Female vocalist/lyricist into Radiohead/Bjork looking for like-minded individuals

Hey i saw this and it sounds kind of interesting. I play guitar and I love bojörk when she was in The Sugarcubes and I like radiohead pre ok computer.

User Info Menu

Hi and thanks for your message! Björk in the Sugarcubes was just something else. And Radiohead was epochal then, and now (for me baha). My style is more Debut/Homogenic/Post/Vespertine and Kid A/Amnesiac but am still open jamming if you want to. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Always been into radiohead and alt stuff , esp their latest album ! Also open to originals and collabs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by miss_p View Post
    Hola! Looking for anyone into Radiohead, Bjork-type of ethereal, cryptic craziness/bend. Music is so subjective and I dig so many other musicians/bands/genres but they just do it for me sonically (sound-wise) and poetically (lyric-wise). Anyone who thinks they're on the same frequency? Would love to have a chat and see if we could shape something original.
    Hi would love to chat and see how we get along. I can show you my vocal styles and lyrics I’ve written. Female 20 btw if that matters

User Info Menu

Hi, bassist here interested in jamming! If I had to choose a Radiohead album, I would probably say In Rainbows

User Info Menu

Hi, thanks for the message! What instrument(s) do you play?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, awesome! I am seeing if I can get some people together and will let you know once we can set a time/space/set list to jam.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi! Sure, I would love to be able to sharpen my song writing skills. Do you play any instruments as well?

User Info Menu

yup. you can check out my stuff on insta @mozt_class

User Info Menu

Whatever you guys do, please share the band name here after so I can check you guys out!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed64 View Post
    Whatever you guys do, please share the band name here after so I can check you guys out!
    Wow, cool thanks will do! Checked out your band Atlas - really neat stuff!