Thread: Looking for form a new band

User Info Menu

Looking for form a new band

Hey there! First of all my name is Naaz. I was quite active in the metalcore gig scene many years back. Was in the bassist for Rhetorical Theory & Vocalist for Someone Murdered Cupid. Well this CB period got me reminiscing so I’m looking to create a band that plays alternative rock or metal. Definitely my screaming days are gone (i just can’t do it anymore even after trying).

Looking for vocalist, guitarists, bassist and possibly guitarist? Do PM me if interested. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for form a new band

Hi! Ive been playing for about 7 years now, i play metalcore and djent, and its been awhile haha.

PM me at 82283138 if youre interested!
    Last edited by S.q.y.s; 30-05-20 at 04:27 PM.

User Info Menu

Hi,

I'm a guitarist looking for a band. My number is 85245085

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by naazhry View Post
    Hey there! First of all my name is Naaz. I was quite active in the metalcore gig scene many years back. Was in the bassist for Rhetorical Theory & Vocalist for Someone Murdered Cupid. Well this CB period got me reminiscing so Iím looking to create a band that plays alternative rock or metal. Definitely my screaming days are gone (i just canít do it anymore even after trying).

Looking for vocalist, guitarists, bassist and possibly guitarist? Do PM me if interested. Thanks!

Hey there! Iím Tris, 21yr Iím Interested in joining the band as a Vocalist pls get back to me on WhatsApp/Telegram or you can call me at +6591754674 thanks! Hope to here from you sooner!!