Thread: Looking for a vocalist

User Info Menu

Looking for a vocalist

We’re 3 piece group at the moment (guitar, bass, drums) who are looking for a vocalist to jam with casually.

We’ve not started jamming together but we’re keen to find someone as none of us wants to actually sing (go figure).

We’re looking mainly at 80s/90s rock & pop mainly.

Just for fun and nothing serious.
    Msg me if you’re interested. If you play an instrument as well that’ll just be icing on the cake.

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for a vocalist

Western or Mando ?

Amos

User Info Menu

Hi! I'm keen to join u guys as a vocalist. I am interested in 80s/90s pop/rock so sounds right up ur alley.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bittthhhcuit View Post
    We’re 3 piece group at the moment (guitar, bass, drums) who are looking for a vocalist to jam with casually.

We’ve not started jamming together but we’re keen to find someone as none of us wants to actually sing (go figure).

We’re looking mainly at 80s/90s rock & pop mainly.

Just for fun and nothing serious.
    Msg me if you’re interested. If you play an instrument as well that’ll just be icing on the cake.

User Info Menu

Interested. Weekdays after 5 or weekends 10-4 works for me.

User Info Menu

Hi,
    Also interested - arrived in SG some weeks ago and was lead singer in a cover Band in Germany before. So happy to jam with you guys and try

User Info Menu

Hi there, are you guys still looking for a vocalist? Would love to jam and see where it takes us

User Info Menu

Hey I'm veey interested, power house guitar play and bassist looking to jam or if fits form a band hit me up 85307428