Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Drummer/ Bassist/ Guitarist/ Keyboardist/ Singer Wanted!

  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Drummer/ Bassist/ Guitarist/ Keyboardist/ Singer Wanted!

    Hello there,

    Thanks for taking the time to pop in !
    I am looking for the above musicians who would be willing to help out to play in a music production for my school project.
    Due to the strict rules, I am not able to produce and play on my own and therefore would like to seek for any musicians who would be willing to help out and even for possible future collabs, jamming together (Anyone and everyone who love creating & playing music together )

    If your keen in helping me out for my music production project (R&B, Pop, Ballad..) or even expanding your portfolio, do drop me a message!

    Looking forward for an awesome collab !

    Cheers!

  2. #2

    User Info Menu

    Re: Drummer/ Bassist/ Guitarist/ Keyboardist/ Singer Wanted!

    Hey Channy,

    I'm a keyboardist here. Will be interested to colab! =D
    How could I reach you out? Really excited to discuss more with you!

    Hao
    Last edited by gudgud96; 11-01-20 at 11:57 AM.

  3. #3

    User Info Menu

    Re: Drummer/ Bassist/ Guitarist/ Keyboardist/ Singer Wanted!

    Quote Originally Posted by Channyy View Post
    Hello there,

    Thanks for taking the time to pop in !
    I am looking for the above musicians who would be willing to help out to play in a music production for my school project.
    Due to the strict rules, I am not able to produce and play on my own and therefore would like to seek for any musicians who would be willing to help out and even for possible future collabs, jamming together (Anyone and everyone who love creating & playing music together )

    If your keen in helping me out for my music production project (R&B, Pop, Ballad..) or even expanding your portfolio, do drop me a message!

    Looking forward for an awesome collab !

    Cheers!
    Hi!

    Bassist here! I am interested in joining this collab and possibly future jam sessions. How do we get in touch to find out more?

    Thanks

  4. #4

    User Info Menu

    Re: Drummer/ Bassist/ Guitarist/ Keyboardist/ Singer Wanted!

    Quote Originally Posted by Channyy View Post
    Hello there,

    Thanks for taking the time to pop in !
    I am looking for the above musicians who would be willing to help out to play in a music production for my school project.
    Due to the strict rules, I am not able to produce and play on my own and therefore would like to seek for any musicians who would be willing to help out and even for possible future collabs, jamming together (Anyone and everyone who love creating & playing music together )

    If your keen in helping me out for my music production project (R&B, Pop, Ballad..) or even expanding your portfolio, do drop me a message!

    Looking forward for an awesome collab !

    Cheers!
    Hey I am a drummer! I would love to do some jamming sessions !!!! How do i contact you in anyway ?
    thanks

  5. #5

    User Info Menu

    Re: Drummer/ Bassist/ Guitarist/ Keyboardist/ Singer Wanted!

    Hi, Vocalist here - how can I contact you?

  6. #6

    User Info Menu

    Re: Drummer/ Bassist/ Guitarist/ Keyboardist/ Singer Wanted!

    Hey Channy,

    I'm a guitarist that is interested in helping you out with your project How can i contact you for this?

    Regards,
    Gavin

  7. #7

    User Info Menu

    Re: Drummer/ Bassist/ Guitarist/ Keyboardist/ Singer Wanted!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quekeroatss View Post
    Hi!

    Bassist here! I am interested in joining this collab and possibly future jam sessions. How do we get in touch to find out more?

    Thanks
    Hi there !

    Do drop me a private message and maybe a demo which can display your skill set too (:

    Cheers!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by goh.awayy View Post
    Hey Channy,


    Regards,
    Gavin
    - - - Updated - - -

    Hey Gavin,

    Do drop me a private message and maybe a demo which can display your skill set too (:

    Cheers !

    Quote Originally Posted by Rohith View Post
    Hey I am a drummer! I would love to do some jamming sessions !!!! How do i contact you in anyway ?
    thanks
    Hi Rohith,

    Do drop me a private message and maybe a demo which can display your skill set too (:

    Cheers !
    Last edited by Channyy; 15-01-20 at 03:55 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions