Thread: Looking for drummer and/or bassist for dream pop/shoegaze/alternative music jam :D

User Info Menu

Looking for drummer and/or bassist for dream pop/shoegaze/alternative music jam :D

Hello music mates!

We’re looking for a drummer and/or a bassist to join our band, we are 2 guitarists and we are into jamming and creating music, improvising but also open to some good covers. We are mostly into alternative, dream pop, shoegaze, art rock etc…some bands that we like: Slowdive, Beach House, Cocteau Twins, Radiohead, The Microphones, Mazzy Star etc…

We're super-easy going guys, don't be shy and feel free to leave a reply anytime if you want to join for a jam!

Cheers!

JB

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for drummer and/or bassist for dream pop/shoegaze/alternative music jam

Hi
    Im shea. Im very keen to jam with y'all on drums!
    You can reach me at 98002028

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for drummer and/or bassist for dream pop/shoegaze/alternative music jam

Quote Originally Posted by cantlup View Post
    Hello music mates!

We’re looking for a drummer and/or a bassist to join our band, we are 2 guitarists and we are into jamming and creating music, improvising but also open to some good covers. We are mostly into alternative, dream pop, shoegaze, art rock etc…some bands that we like: Slowdive, Beach House, Cocteau Twins, Radiohead, The Microphones, Mazzy Star etc…

We're super-easy going guys, don't be shy and feel free to leave a reply anytime if you want to join for a jam!

Cheers!

JB
    Hi JB

I am a bassist myself listening to these kind of songs. Hit me up via WhatsApp if you would like at eight-four-double nine-94-eight-nine

User Info Menu

Hey guys. I sing and love everything from MBV to swirl and SVIIB. Let me know if want to jam...
    Cheers
    Matt

User Info Menu

Im a bassist here
    80/90 music . ��