Thread: Punk/hardcore drummer looking to jam casually. (I'm open to other genres as well)

User Info Menu

Punk/hardcore drummer looking to jam casually. (I'm open to other genres as well)

Hey! I'm looking for people to jam for fun with so hit me up if you need a drummer.

I play a lot of punk and hardcore stuff but I'm open to anything really. I really don't mind whether you're good or not honestly. Heck, I don't even think I'm that good of a drummer as well so yeah, you've been warned haha.

Pennywise, Bad Religion, Lagwagon, Have Heart, Comeback Kid.

User Info Menu

Re: Punk/hardcore drummer looking to jam casually. (I'm open to other genres as well)

hi whatsapp me at 86618722. might be interested in comeback kid, rufio, nofx

User Info Menu

Re: Punk/hardcore drummer looking to jam casually. (I'm open to other genres as well)

Still look to jam?

User Info Menu

Reply below if u wanna play w a band

User Info Menu

Still looking.

User Info Menu

Dude, WA me at 9 3833426 if u still looking.. Then we can try discuss how to work things out.. Thanks.