Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bassist looking for a band

User Info Menu

Re: Bassist looking for a band

Quote Originally Posted by morethanafelix View Post
    Hey,
    Expat female bassist.
    Preferred genre - hard rock, metal or alternative. Also have experience with piano, acoustic and rhythm guitar and vocals, but prefer bass - bringing the beat moving the feet.
    Would like to do originals, have written some of my own pieces (without music lyrics should be a poem, without words the song should be a symphony).
    Fulltime sahm, so hope to find a band that understands having some constraints does not mean lack of commitment.
    Hi there.

We are a couple of Ang Mo 50+ guitarists who jam on Sundays, into blues, rock, metal, grunge, for fun, semi serious.
    Looking for drummer, bass player and singer.
    We are into AC/DC, Cream, Thin Lizzy, The Who, Hendrix, Led Zep, Killing Joke, Porcupine Tree, Foo Fighters just to name a few.
    We sometimes mess around with our own proggy type chord progressions to jam over, but thatís as far as we get with original compositions. Mainly itís covers as listed above.
    My number is 91192046 if you are keen to do so thing along these lines?
    Cheers Nigel

User Info Menu

Re: Bassist looking for a band

Quote Originally Posted by morethanafelix View Post
    Hey,
    Expat female bassist.
    Preferred genre - hard rock, metal or alternative. Also have experience with piano, acoustic and rhythm guitar and vocals, but prefer bass - bringing the beat moving the feet.
    Would like to do originals, have written some of my own pieces (without music lyrics should be a poem, without words the song should be a symphony).
    Fulltime sahm, so hope to find a band that understands having some constraints does not mean lack of commitment.
    We are a couple of 50+ guitarists who jam on Sundays, into blues, rock, metal, grunge, for fun, semi serious. Only play once per week on Sundays.

We are into AC/DC, Cream, Thin Lizzy, The Who, Hendrix, Led Zep, Killing Joke, Porcupine Tree, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Foo Fighters just to name a few.
    Contact Nigel 91192046

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12