Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bassist looking for a band

User Info Menu

Bassist looking for a band

Hey,
    Expat female bassist.
    Preferred genre - hard rock, metal or alternative. Also have experience with piano, acoustic and rhythm guitar and vocals, but prefer bass - bringing the beat moving the feet.
    Would like to do originals, have written some of my own pieces (without music lyrics should be a poem, without words the song should be a symphony).
    Fulltime sahm, so hope to find a band that understands having some constraints does not mean lack of commitment.

User Info Menu

Re: Bassist looking for a band

Hi. You mentioned you play metal? We're a symphonic metal band that plays our original and currently in the process of recording our third album. I'm looking for a 5-stringer as our most of our songs are in the low B range.

Let me know if you're interested to know more so I can share some links. Thanks.

User Info Menu

We're a band of expats (in our 30-40's) who play hard rock, funk and some pop (all styles really with female and male sings/vocals). We gig about once a month and practice once a week. Lots of covers, trying to get originals in as well.
    We're looking for a hard thumping bass player to drive the beat. If interests WhatsApp me 90143868

User Info Menu

Bass without woman should be boring. Boredom without music should be punished.

sahf. Please try to understand commitment does not mean no constraint.

pm me

Amos

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by morethanafelix View Post
    Hey,
    Expat female bassist.
    Preferred genre - hard rock, metal or alternative. Also have experience with piano, acoustic and rhythm guitar and vocals, but prefer bass - bringing the beat moving the feet.
    Would like to do originals, have written some of my own pieces (without music lyrics should be a poem, without words the song should be a symphony).
    Fulltime sahm, so hope to find a band that understands having some constraints does not mean lack of commitment.
    Hi,

If you haven't found a band to gel with yet...
    I am a guitarist looking to form a small blues band (I am also primarily a hard rock lover so if we get a bigger ensemble we would definitely play more of that!). I am interested in people who have a tight sound and groove well together.

I'm in my 40s a and also have a job with some time constraints so I fully understand where you are coming from.
    Let me know...!

Michael 90913092

User Info Menu

Hi, we're an all-expat band ages 30-40ish. Our style is in the realm of metal, punk, sludge and hardcore.
    We have about 5 originals and aim to make some more to have a full live set. We also aim to play regular gigs locally and potentially in countries near Singapore

Below is a link to our first single recorded as a live video:
    https://youtu.be/H1GhKP28nQE

If you're still looking for a band please get in touch with me on whatsapp at 83328771

Cheers!

Martin

User Info Menu

Hi we are a drummer and guitar looking for a bassist to join us for original music playing. Played at open mic before and looking to do it more. We play rock and alternative.

Contact at 90284113.

User Info Menu

Hi!

Drummer here
    Plays drum actively for the first 5 years. Not active now.
    Mandarin(taiwan/china pop), Engish, Japanese, Cantonese, Manyao.

User Info Menu

we are into thrash metal, like Metallica, Megadeth, anthrax sort of stuff. We are looking to do originals so therefore we didn't plan a set list.
    Now there's myself and a guitarist.
    do get back to us if you are keen if you are available for a jam with us. thanks!

User Info Menu

Hello, WatsApp have? +7 967 602 1619. Read my post, If you interested, message me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast