Thread: Female Vocalist wanted

User Info Menu

Female Vocalist wanted

Hi there!

Looking for female vocalist for Chinese songs.

Am planning to form a band that does English-Chinese songs.

For eg, singing Perfect by Ed Sheeran together with a Chinese song (with similar chord progressions). So for eg after the first chorus of Perfect, the Chinese song is sung, and after the chorus of the Chinese song, we do second part of Perfect, etc

I hope you know what I mean.

Aim is to put up demo videos and doing our performances, either for weddings, shows or weekly gigs.
    Last edited by kamalbensra; 11-03-19 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Spelling error

User Info Menu

Re: Female Vocalist wanted

Hi there,

Am a vocalist here, doing mostly Chinese song. Not sure if you are still looking for 1, but if you are, you can visit my profile for the cover I did by myself.

Do PM me if you are interested on working a collaboration together!

User Info Menu

Hi there, not sure if you still looking but I'm a female vocalist and interested! Please contact me @ 91262223 for samples. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by kamalbensra View Post
    Hi there!

Looking for female vocalist for Chinese songs.

Am planning to form a band that does English-Chinese songs.

For eg, singing Perfect by Ed Sheeran together with a Chinese song (with similar chord progressions). So for eg after the first chorus of Perfect, the Chinese song is sung, and after the chorus of the Chinese song, we do second part of Perfect, etc

I hope you know what I mean.

Aim is to put up demo videos and doing our performances, either for weddings, shows or weekly gigs.

User Info Menu

Hi, female vocalist here! I’m interested if the position is still available. Feel free to contact me at 97534374