Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talents wanted

User Info Menu

Re: Talents wanted

Quote Originally Posted by skystudios View Post
    well, you can sue me... i shall see you in STATE COURTS...lol

have a good night, if you are the brother of that female vocalist...

and... to you again... i am NOT Jay Chou...

^ ^
    Sky
    Nah I dunno which female vocalist you are talking about, I do have a sister though but I am sure she has nothing to do with this fiasco.

As mentioned, it will be too much of a hassle to sue you or what not, I'd rather be standing here and get myself entertained
    Lee Guitars Mayday 050 (Sitka+RW), Takamine EGS540; Cort Z-custom; Zoom A2.1, VOX Tonelab LE; Casio PX-360M; Yamaha EL900M; Tama Swingstar; Steinberg UR242, Phonic Helixboard 12 FW MKII > Marantz AV > JBL speakers; Cayin I5 > 64 Audio ADEL A12

User Info Menu

yo brother, thanks for watching...

i actually don't like to go Court... too time wasting though i am confident i will walk out a winner.

do support my delusional Jay Chou covers in offical youtube videos.... many of them.... i spent so many delusional hours in recording studio and drank so much beer...

User Info Menu

hi Talents,

we received an email from a Willa asking what kind of talents we are looking for and what they are required to do after being scouted...

hmm... we would like to say to Willa, you probably read, but did not properly digest our initial post.

We have three wings:

SKYSTUDIOS
    1) band - for training
    2) recording studio - demo (training) - finalmix (we groom online artistes, eg Wan Er, Alexa)
    3) pub gigs or events - for those already quite pro but seeking avenues to perform. we are currently recruiting for weekday nights... paid gigs

We used to have a music publishing wing but today, people prefer to sign directly with BIG LABELS from Taiwan or China, so we decided to KIV this wing till further notice.

We hope we have answered your questions.

Should any of you feel our recruitment is a little "bias", I can understand from your perspective, but please understand from ours too. The entertainment world is like an ocean, you will not survive the Sharks if you are timid like the dory fish.

Nemo, wru?

We pick the best. And personality & attitude matters, on top of competency.

kind regards,

^ ^
    SkyStudios

12mar19T

p/s: dont come to us if you dont trust us. there are many music schools in SG. some are run by gay brothers or sisters. very transparent
    Last edited by skystudios; 12-03-19 at 09:22 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12