Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Gear Photos 2019

  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Gear Photos 2019

    Looks like this thread is pretty dead. Anyone keen to revive it? Perhaps let me start first??

    Here's mine that actually arrive on the eve of 2019.

    A beautiful Charvel DK24 in shell pink. Its plays so lovely i would have to say. This was my very first roosted maple neck and board, i like it more than the usual maple as the the typical maple finish is kinda too bright (trebly) for me.

    Took me quite a while to source for this as it seems to be sold out everywhere in the world.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  2. #2

    User Info Menu

    Re: Gear Photos 2019

    My first purchase of 2019!

    Gretsch 6609TFM IN Dark Cherry

  3. #3

    User Info Menu

    Re: Gear Photos 2019

    This is what I got so far in 2019. A Fryette Power Station 2.


  4. #4

    User Info Menu

    Re: Gear Photos 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Godsmen View Post
    Looks like this thread is pretty dead. Anyone keen to revive it? Perhaps let me start first??

    Here's mine that actually arrive on the eve of 2019.

    A beautiful Charvel DK24 in shell pink. Its plays so lovely i would have to say. This was my very first roosted maple neck and board, i like it more than the usual maple as the the typical maple finish is kinda too bright (trebly) for me.

    Took me quite a while to source for this as it seems to be sold out everywhere in the world.
    Oh wow where'd you get this? Is there a local dealer here in SG? Been GASing for this since it was released last year...

  5. #5

    User Info Menu

    Re: Gear Photos 2019

    Took a while to find it as it’s sold out worldwide. But maybe I am considering selling it.

  6. #6

    User Info Menu

    Re: Gear Photos 2019

    Cool lmk, I might be interested if the price is right.

  7. #7

    User Info Menu

    Re: Gear Photos 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Godsmen View Post
    Took a while to find it as it’s sold out worldwide. But maybe I am considering selling it.
    Nice guitar dude

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mechanevil View Post
    This is what I got so far in 2019. A Fryette Power Station 2.

    Nice power station dude

  8. #8

    User Info Menu

    Re: Gear Photos 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by mechanevil View Post
    This is what I got so far in 2019. A Fryette Power Station 2.

    Bought locally or online? Looking to buy one. DM me details if you don't mind. Thanks!

  9. #9

    User Info Menu

    Re: Gear Photos 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Godsmen View Post
    Looks like this thread is pretty dead. Anyone keen to revive it? Perhaps let me start first??

    Here's mine that actually arrive on the eve of 2019.

    A beautiful Charvel DK24 in shell pink. Its plays so lovely i would have to say. This was my very first roosted maple neck and board, i like it more than the usual maple as the the typical maple finish is kinda too bright (trebly) for me.

    Took me quite a while to source for this as it seems to be sold out everywhere in the world.
    Wow, that is awesome!

  10. #10

    User Info Menu

    Re: Gear Photos 2019

    Quarter of the year almost gone. Looks like softies been cure of GAS.
    Here are some of my 2019 acquisitions...... all preowned.
    WAY TOO MUCH GAS !!!!

    ricfreak.tumblr.com/archive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions