Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mandopop/Cantopop Band

User Info Menu

Re: Mandopop/Cantopop Band

Quote Originally Posted by HaBeChoo View Post
    Hi,

Are you still looking for a vocalist?

I listen to mainly mandopop and had done 2 YouTube covers. Currently focusing on doing more YouTube covers, but aiming to perform at paid gigs/events in future.

I do also play the keyboard and guitar occasionally.

We can probably work out a cover or something?

Thanks for your responding, you have a good voice but we are playing older english, mandarin, cantonese and hokkien songs. Wish you good luck to find your right band group.

User Info Menu

Are you able to sing some older Chinese (Mandarin, Canto, Hokkien) and English songs? If you are still keen, pls text me: 91862403

User Info Menu

Hello! I'm interested to join you! Am into gem, ah mei and many other genres. I'm quite open to different types of songs.

Let me know your number. I can send you my vocal vid.!(:

User Info Menu

Thanks for responding, pls text me your vid to 98162403

User Info Menu

Hello! I am interested to join you! I also like the genres of songs you mentioned. Let me know how I can contact you!(:

Otherwise, you can contact me at 84984718😊

User Info Menu

Hi I am Cajon/Drummer. Have previous busking experience. Love Mandopop songs as well Hope you are still looking for one! can send you a short snipper of what i did previously with a vocalist in the past

User Info Menu

Hi i m a guitarist. Can text me to discuss further if u still looking for guitarist 9236 9966 thanks.

User Info Menu

Update: Looking for percussionist/drummer/Cajon and bassist/guitarist/backing vocalist.

User Info Menu

Nice! I like same genre.

Drummer here. Plays casually currently.
    Able to play most mando songs except for fast crazy drum fills and not so common patterns.
    Last edited by brightheart; 13-10-19 at 05:29 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12