Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mandopop/Cantopop Band

User Info Menu

Mandopop/Cantopop Band

Hi,

Iím a keyboardist. Looking for vocalist (would be great if you have a demo sample), guitarist, cajonist/drummer to form a casual mandopop band.

Looking into busking/gigs/events in near future.

Mainly do mandopop/Cantopop and English pop.

Some artistes that I enjoy listening to G.E.M, beyond, Eason, Jam Hsiao, Jjlin, jaychou, Meghan Trainor, maroon 5, Charlie Puth, Ed sheeran etc.

Feel free to PM me. Hehe

User Info Menu

Re: Mandopop/Cantopop Band

Looking for Bassist?

User Info Menu

yeah sure would be good if there's a bassist!

User Info Menu

Great to find someone with the same music (Great fan of beyond) that I listened to as well! Except i am not really into English Pop , I play the guitar (Mainly rhythm) and abit of drum as well! And i am really quite interested to join your band! Hope to hear from you soon ! Havea great day ahead!

User Info Menu

great to hear! I will probably just wait out awhile more for any vocalists out there who can sing mainly mandarin, canto and english songs!

User Info Menu

Sure! Do let me know if u have any updates. Contact me at 979two3eight9two

User Info Menu

Hi, I am Alvin and looking for a keyboardist to join my group. Please call or text me if you are keen (98162403)

User Info Menu

Hello! Are you still looking for a vocalist?

Saw your genres and am rather interested! I listen mainly to mandopop but have dabbled in other languages/dialects as well

I’m a soprano, though I don’t have much competition experience. I’ve dabbled in stuff like the 广播歌王 on UFM100.3 & my covers got shortlisted a few times. I have a channel on YouTube “christmasong”, though it contains amateur past works. Let me know if you’re interested for a jamming session

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerta View Post
    Hello! Are you still looking for a vocalist?

Saw your genres and am rather interested! I listen mainly to mandopop but have dabbled in other languages/dialects as well

Iím a soprano, though I donít have much competition experience. Iíve dabbled in stuff like the 广播歌王 on UFM100.3 & my covers got shortlisted a few times. I have a channel on YouTube ďchristmasongĒ, though it contains amateur past works. Let me know if youíre interested for a jamming session
    Hi
    Thanks for your response, may I know your name and what kind of songs you sing? Can text or email me any of your audio or video singing? Do you also sing english song? Any handphone number that I can text you?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zsrchew View Post
    Hi,

Iím a keyboardist. Looking for vocalist (would be great if you have a demo sample), guitarist, cajonist/drummer to form a casual mandopop band.

Looking into busking/gigs/events in near future.

Mainly do mandopop/Cantopop and English pop.

Some artistes that I enjoy listening to G.E.M, beyond, Eason, Jam Hsiao, Jjlin, jaychou, Meghan Trainor, maroon 5, Charlie Puth, Ed sheeran etc.

Feel free to PM me. Hehe
    Hi,

Are you still looking for a vocalist?

I listen to mainly mandopop and had done 2 YouTube covers. Currently focusing on doing more YouTube covers, but aiming to perform at paid gigs/events in future.

I do also play the keyboard and guitar occasionally.

We can probably work out a cover or something?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast