Thread: Looking to Start a Power / Folk Metal Band!

User Info Menu

Looking to Start a Power / Folk Metal Band!

Are you a guitarist / bassist / drummer looking to play some power metal, folk metal, or both? Then PM me!

I'm 24, and have plenty of live experience from drumming. However, in this project, I want to do a combination of vocals, keyboards and / or some small Celtic folk instruments. The band will be focused on original material. I have some that I'm currently trying to get onto paper, but I'm more than happy for other members to contribute.

I have two different ideas, and I genuinely believe that there is a niche to be filled in Singapore by either direction:

- Option 1, Power metal band. Think Sabaton / Goldenhall / Power Quest.

- Option 2, Folk metal band. Think Metsatöll / Eluveitie.

- Option 3, Some weird blend of both. Kind of like Korpiklaani but different I guess?

If either option seems interesting, please PM me here for my WhatsApp and we can discuss everything further. Hopefully we can assemble some people from a few different musical backgrounds to create a unique sound.

Thanks for looking!

User Info Menu

Re: Looking to Start a Power / Folk Metal Band!

Hey Dude, found anyone yet? Vocalist here and kind of into your direction. Hit me up? 90499197

User Info Menu

Hi, I can play either guitar or bass. Usually playing classic/alternative rock.

User Info Menu

Hi.. Bassist here.. Do hit me up Amir-85000498