into poppunk or emo or skapunk
    intermediate bass player, early 30's

User Info Menu

Re: female bassist here

hi do u play rock?

User Info Menu

Hi
    started playing guitar for about a year, self taught, still improving, seeking others to jam with.
    male/mid 30s. PM if interested!

User Info Menu

Hi! I am looking for a mixed male/female band members to form for hobby jamming sessions.

Currently, I'm a female rhythmic guitarist in her 30s and a vocalist for occasional weekend jamming sessions with hobbyists alike.

Looking to start jamming around Aug. But before that, we could do a warm-up jamming session (2hr for a start) with a selective setlist agreed between us.

Not into heavy metal or thrash metal. I'm also looking for a drummer and a lead guitarist.
    Nothing so serious; just wanna jam for fun sake, destress and make new friends

Genres I'm into:
    classic rock
    pop rock
    post-brit-pop
    alt rock
    indie rock
    pop punk
    electro pop
    emo rock
    abit of pop / slow rock
    abit of punkrock/ska

PM me if you're interested.

Best!
    hazelnut
    Rock never die!

User Info Menu

Do you mind teach me how to play bass?
    Working In Progress

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
    Hi! I am looking for a mixed male/female band members to form for hobby jamming sessions.

Currently, I'm a female rhythmic guitarist in her 30s and a vocalist for occasional weekend jamming sessions with hobbyists alike.

Looking to start jamming around Aug. But before that, we could do a warm-up jamming session (2hr for a start) with a selective setlist agreed between us.

Not into heavy metal or thrash metal. I'm also looking for a drummer and a lead guitarist.
    Nothing so serious; just wanna jam for fun sake, destress and make new friends

Genres I'm into:
    classic rock
    pop rock
    post-brit-pop
    alt rock
    indie rock
    pop punk
    electro pop
    emo rock
    abit of pop / slow rock
    abit of punkrock/ska

PM me if you're interested.

Best!
    hazelnut
    Hi, i'm Akira. Drummer here, self-taught, have experience played in band before. Looking for musicians to form band and jam now~ still have available slot?

User Info Menu

Hi I’m josh
    Looking for band members too i play rhythm guitars and occasionally sing in my 30s too do contact if you wanna play some music 92705703 thnks

User Info Menu

would you like to join our new rock band? just for a casual jam first? please call/watsapp/sms Sindy at 92213901 if u r interested thanks.