Thread: (VIDEO) L> Experience musicians for Mandopop Band

(VIDEO) L> Experience musicians for Mandopop Band

Hello everyone, I'm half of the duo of JENJ, homemade musicians with minor experience. We are looking for musicians who can work on originals or covers. Doesn't matter English or Chinese or Korean songs, we are aiming to do covers for the near future.

On May 1st, 2018. We have released our official Chinese Music Video.

Here is the link to the YouTube video: https://youtu.be/A_ZRqXzhUtQ

If you are interested in producing music or making collaborations, drop a PM. We will see how things go, no guarantees.
    Time Will Tell

User Info Menu

Re: (VIDEO) L> Experience musicians for Mandopop Band

Hi, I hope you are still looking for a female vocalist. Please message me for jams or gigs if you don’t mind. I can send you my singing videos. Here is my number 81150339

Quote Originally Posted by leawsookyan View Post
    Hi, I hope you are still looking for a female vocalist. Please message me for jams or gigs if you don’t mind. I can send you my singing videos. Here is my number 81150339
    Hi! Do drop a PM to me your links by Dropbox/Google Drive etc. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Time Will Tell

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JoelQuintis View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm half of the duo of JENJ, homemade musicians with minor experience. We are looking for musicians who can work on originals or covers. Doesn't matter English or Chinese or Korean songs, we are aiming to do covers for the near future.

On May 1st, 2018. We have released our official Chinese Music Video.

Here is the link to the YouTube video: https://youtu.be/A_ZRqXzhUtQ

If you are interested in producing music or making collaborations, drop a PM. We will see how things go, no guarantees.
    Hi!

Rhythm cum Bass guitarist here. Let me know if you're still looking. Any age limit?

User Info Menu