Thread: Looking for drummer (rock/punk rock)

User Info Menu

Looking for drummer (rock/punk rock)

We’re a new formed band in our early twenties and looking for a drummer to finish off the lineup. Main influences include Sum 41, Blink 182 and Green Day.

If you are between the ages of 20 - 23 and able to commit to practices on weekends. Pm me or contact me direct at 9634 6732 being able to improvise will be a plus.

Low ballers will not be tolerated Just to set the record straight, I'm not simply looking for people to play for fun. This is a long term project and I'm looking to make something out of this band. I'd appreciate prior gigging experience and a reasonable level of competence.

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for drummer (rock/punk rock)

Quote Originally Posted by lastman_falling View Post
    We’re a new formed band in our early twenties and looking for a drummer to finish off the lineup. Main influences include Sum 41, Blink 182 and Green Day.

If you are between the ages of 20 - 23 and able to commit to practices on weekends. Pm me or contact me direct at 9634 6732 being able to improvise will be a plus.

Low ballers will not be tolerated Just to set the record straight, I'm not simply looking for people to play for fun. This is a long term project and I'm looking to make something out of this band. I'd appreciate prior gigging experience and a reasonable level of competence.
    .... Did you copy and edit this from a carosell ad? This looks disturbingly familar