Thread: Drummer available - DJENT/PROG/METAL/ROCK - Drummer looking for a band

User Info Menu

Drummer available - DJENT/PROG/METAL/ROCK - Drummer looking for a band

Hi,
    I am a 37 years old, French, Drummer, now 7 years in singapore, and loves noisy and distorted guitar riffs

Now looking for a band who can play Djent, Prog Rock, Prog Metal and willing to play covers in gigs. I am not planning to become a rock star (we never know), but I still looking for motivated and talented musicians, with open minded and fun attitude who wants to enjoy having gigs on stage from times to times.

My influences : Porcupine Tree, Deftones, Tesseract, The Contorsionist, Periphery, Plini, Dream Theatre, Animals as leaders, Korn, Northlane, Karnivool, Tool....and many more....

Have a quick look at thic clip while randomly fooling around on Tool :
    https://youtu.be/qIiMgd41GxQ

Contact me on WhatsApp +65 8647 267

Cheers
    Sebastien

User Info Menu

Re: Drummer available - DJENT/PROG/METAL/ROCK - Drummer looking for a band

Hi sebastien, r u in singapore?

User Info Menu

we are into thrash metal, like Metallica, Megadeth, anthrax sort of stuff. We are looking to do originals so therefore we didn't plan a set list.
    Now there's myself and a guitarist.
    do get back to us if you are keen if you are available for a jam with us. thanks!

User Info Menu

Hey man, unable to contact u. U gave us 7 numbers only. Anyway a local Heavy Metal band who just released their single is looking for a drummer. Hit me up, 92330071

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sebdrummer View Post
    Hi,
    I am a 37 years old, French, Drummer, now 7 years in singapore, and loves noisy and distorted guitar riffs

Now looking for a band who can play Djent, Prog Rock, Prog Metal and willing to play covers in gigs. I am not planning to become a rock star (we never know), but I still looking for motivated and talented musicians, with open minded and fun attitude who wants to enjoy having gigs on stage from times to times.

My influences : Porcupine Tree, Deftones, Tesseract, The Contorsionist, Periphery, Plini, Dream Theatre, Animals as leaders, Korn, Northlane, Karnivool, Tool....and many more....

Have a quick look at thic clip while randomly fooling around on Tool :
    https://youtu.be/qIiMgd41GxQ

Contact me on WhatsApp +65 8647 267

Cheers
    Sebastien
    Hi Sebastien.
    Saw your post.
    We are a couple of 50+ guitarists who jam on Sundays, into blues, rock, metal, grunge, for fun, semi serious.
    Looking for drummer, bass player and singer?

We are into AC/DC, Cream, Thin Lizzy, The Who, Hendrix, Led Zep, Killing Joke, Porcupine Tree, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Foo Fighters just to name a few.
    Contact Nigel 91192046

User Info Menu

Hi Sebastien

really cool
    we have the same taste
    I would add the mars volta, the dillinger escape plan, closure in moscow, thank you scientist, the armed, mastodon.......

just dropped you a whatsapp -- guessing I might see you at the Opeth gig on Sunday?

cheers