Thread: Djent.

User Info Menu

Djent.

Calling out to all djentlemen players out there, if you guys were to get a guitar but only have a budget of 1.2 - 1.8k budget what would you recommend?

User Info Menu

Re: Djent.

Quote Originally Posted by metalsaveslives View Post
    Calling out to all djentlemen players out there, if you guys were to get a guitar but only have a budget of 1.2 - 1.8k budget what would you recommend?
    Don't really play much djent but I do listen to a couple of bands excessively. How about a PRS SE Mark Holcomb?

User Info Menu

There's a guy selling an Ibanez RG2228 Prestige guitar on Carousell. It's an eight-string instrument and a Prestige. Tosin Abasi used to use that model before he got his own signature model. He's selling it for $1500. I would go for that one.

User Info Menu

Yes i agree. And i might be selling mine equipped with Mark signature aso the other time when he was in Singapore.
    Msg me if you keen.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Godsmen View Post
    Yes i agree. And i might be selling mine equipped with Mark signature aso the other time when he was in Singapore.
    Msg me if you keen.
    Whats the quality of yours atm? As well as could you put a picture of it here for me to see?

User Info Menu

Are you comfortable with 7 and 8 string guitars? I tried an 8 and that's like an oar. You could consider a baritone like the Reverend Descent too.

User Info Menu

You may wanna check out the Jackson monarkh line
    Live Happy.

User Info Menu

Jackson Chris Broderick Pro Series Soloist 7-String - Satin Black