Thread: Indie band?

User Info Menu

Indie band?

Hello! I'm currently studying in Singapore and am hoping to find a few people to start a band with? But just looking for something chill, maybe making online covers / performing at small gigs from time to time & eventually coming up with originals. Also would prefer people I could click with, and have the same music taste as I do.

Some artists that I enjoy:

The 1975
    Oh Wonder
    Lany
    Sam Rui
    Alina Baraz
    Mura Masa
    alextbh
    The xx

Hmu

User Info Menu

Re: Indie band?

Hey there! I'm keen. Do you need a vocalist?

User Info Menu

Do you sing as well? Cause I dont mind just doing harmonizing. It soothes the soul when two voices match together on the same frequency.

User Info Menu

hey I don't mind contributing drums if you need a drummer! you can hit me up at 92272830

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by natalieyaaap View Post
    Hello! I'm currently studying in Singapore and am hoping to find a few people to start a band with? But just looking for something chill, maybe making online covers / performing at small gigs from time to time & eventually coming up with originals. Also would prefer people I could click with, and have the same music taste as I do.

Some artists that I enjoy:

The 1975
    Oh Wonder
    Lany
    Sam Rui
    Alina Baraz
    Mura Masa
    alextbh
    The xx

Hmu
    Hi my name is Daniel and I'm looking for new projects to work on. Graduated from Musicians institute and I play guitar. Hit me up if interested.

User Info Menu

Hey,

Not sure if you're into The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys stuff, but i have a pool of peeps and we need a vocalist.

If you're keen, hit me up. 97128740

User Info Menu

hey bassist here! pretty excited to play some indie music. contact me at nine-seven-three-four-seven-one-five-nine!

User Info Menu

Hey!! What kind of music are you into tho, and how old are you?