Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking to start a band

User Info Menu

Re: Looking to start a band

hello! Iím Shrea, I am a lot into western music and Iíve been singing for the past 7 years, female Vocalist. Iím flexible with genres:

+65 97536843 contact me here

User Info Menu

Oh metal, how about Old School crossover?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AidanWyldd View Post
    Hey guys. I'm a 27 year old guitarist, looking for some like minded people to jam/perform with. Long term goals would be to write songs and perform at gigs. No preference in gender or skills. I'm mostly into old school rock and metal (not the screamo/growling type) but I'm quite open to other genres as well. Not all, but some. Haha. Main thing is that we're able to click well. Can meet up once a week or once every two weeks to jam, that's fine with me. Reply here if interested!
    Hi I am interested. i play guitar. please do inform me if you need guitarist. 86689954

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nvincent View Post
    Original songs. any genre songs, can always attempt to practice. blink 182: adam songs, all the small things, I miss you, down etc , sum 41: pieces, good charlotte: hold on, i just wanna live, linkin park: In the end, numb, crawling etc, oasis: wonderwall, bring me the horizon: follow you, drown, coldplay, hymn for the weekend, yellow, imagine dragons: demons, radioactive, Nirvana: smell like teen spirit, come as you are, papa roach: scars, placebo: every me and every you, Charlie puth: we don't talk anymore, wiz khalifa: see you again, Canberries: Zombies, etc
    Hey, 24 year old and working class hero here. Think we're in pretty similar boats - looking to do a part time band thing on the side, jam and do some originals HAH. Anyways I see a lot of similar interests in music, and thought I'd give you a shoutout. I can do vocals and guitars and have always written songs in most of my bands, so HMU on 9seventhree40215 if you'd like to link up.

User Info Menu

Hey! Drummer here.. text me.. 96259037..

User Info Menu

Hey guys. I'm a 27 year old guitarist, looking for some like minded people to jam/perform with. Long term goals would be to write songs and perform at gigs. No preference in gender or skills. I'm mostly into old school rock and metal (not the screamo/growling type) but I'm quite open to other genres as well. Not all, but some. Haha. Main thing is that we're able to click well. Can meet up once a week or once every two weeks to jam, that's fine with me. Reply here if interested!
    I'm 28 and recently just got back into guitar. Used to play gigs in a metalcore band a few years back but do mainly classic rock/80's metal now. PM me at 8201-7778 if you're looking for a guitarist to jam over a couple beers with on weekends.

User Info Menu

love the placebo song u mentioned.

User Info Menu

Hi are you looking for a vocalist? Do you do English or mandarin songs?

User Info Menu

Hi there I'm interested.. Mind hitting me up at 87828160

User Info Menu

Hi bro.. Im interested.. Im Amir.. 30yrs old.. I play the bass guitar.. I have a guitarist with me also.. We play metal and old school rock.. Your long term goals is the same as us.. Looking forward to jam with you.. Do message me at 85000498

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast