Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking to start a band

User Info Menu

Looking to start a band

Hey guys. I'm a 27 year old guitarist, looking for some like minded people to jam/perform with. Long term goals would be to write songs and perform at gigs. No preference in gender or skills. I'm mostly into old school rock and metal (not the screamo/growling type) but I'm quite open to other genres as well. Not all, but some. Haha. Main thing is that we're able to click well. Can meet up once a week or once every two weeks to jam, that's fine with me. Reply here if interested!

User Info Menu

Re: Looking to start a band

Hi bro, I'm interested in drum, but not really in those pub standard. Can I join you? I'm Vincent. My mobile is 9752 4573. Thanks

User Info Menu

Hi, I am interested in doing some session once in awhile to practice and and have some fun.
    I play guitar for hobby.
    Can fill in blank for drummer if needed, basic tempos, heavy metal is out of league.
    PM if you guys up for a meet up or something.

Cheers.

User Info Menu

hi im natalie, grew up listening to sum 41, blink 182, LP etc. I have been writing my own songs. would love to be vocalist for the band and i do play the guitar too. basic chords and own tabs. yes goal is to perform gigs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AidanWyldd View Post
    Hey guys. I'm a 27 year old guitarist, looking for some like minded people to jam/perform with. Long term goals would be to write songs and perform at gigs. No preference in gender or skills. I'm mostly into old school rock and metal (not the screamo/growling type) but I'm quite open to other genres as well. Not all, but some. Haha. Main thing is that we're able to click well. Can meet up once a week or once every two weeks to jam, that's fine with me. Reply here if interested!
    I am keen ! I am natalie, have been writing my original songs and hav always look forward to performing gigs with a band. Heres a sample : https://youtu.be/5PWimUq7zWA

If your keen, beep me at 93381453 (:

User Info Menu

what kind of songs do u play?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie Swagger View Post
    what kind of songs do u play?
    Original songs. any genre songs, can always attempt to practice. blink 182: adam songs, all the small things, I miss you, down etc , sum 41: pieces, good charlotte: hold on, i just wanna live, linkin park: In the end, numb, crawling etc, oasis: wonderwall, bring me the horizon: follow you, drown, coldplay, hymn for the weekend, yellow, imagine dragons: demons, radioactive, Nirvana: smell like teen spirit, come as you are, papa roach: scars, placebo: every me and every you, Charlie puth: we don't talk anymore, wiz khalifa: see you again, Canberries: Zombies, etc

User Info Menu

Hey i'm really interested in forming a band for the weekends.

Quite into the kind of music you're looking to play.

I'm a vocalist, maybe we could find a time to form members and whack something out to see if we sound good!

Please contact me at 91782868!

User Info Menu

Gerald here! Been playing guitar for close to 5 years and I grew up listening and playing to those songs that you mentioned!

Would love to join you as a guitarist/backup vocals.

Do contact me at 96628501!

User Info Menu

Hiiii !!! I'm Elson , 20 year old who plays the rhythm guitar . I can do backup voicing as well , now trying abit of lead , I love to play old rock and roll , but I'm open to try new genres like Punk rock , Indie , blues , Pop , rock , abit of metal , If there is still slots for a rhythm guitarist , I do hope you will message me at 96487411 cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast