Thread: Recommendations for acoustic guitar for beginners (Review of the Yamaha F310)

User Info Menu

Recommendations for acoustic guitar for beginners (Review of the Yamaha F310)

Hey all!

Just thought I'd share a video I made on a review of the Yamaha F310. This is a very durable and playable guitar that I always recommend to my students when they make an enquiry on what guitar to get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH_B...01315735034156

I do see the same questions as well on the forum and I hope the video serves you well!

Thanks for watching.

Justin

www.bedhairguitarist.com

Re: Recommendations for acoustic guitar for beginners (Review of the Yamaha F310)

Thanks for the review! I note that there are many F310s floating around on Carousell, at about $150ish.

Would you recommend the F310 over budget solid top acoustics at the same price?

User Info Menu

Re: Recommendations for acoustic guitar for beginners (Review of the Yamaha F310)

Hi Victor,

to be very honest, $150 -220 isn't much to play around with in terms of quality so I would go for name brands like Yamaha, Takamine etc because I would think the quality would be there even at a low price. So I guess my answer would be the F310 would be great but I wouldnt dismiss the name brands as well