Thread: Male vocalist available (J-Pop/J-Rock/English Pop/Rock)

User Info Menu

Male vocalist available (J-Pop/J-Rock/English Pop/Rock)

Hi, in my early 20s here, just bored in NS so am looking for anyone out there who's looking for a male vocalist to join your band or just do casual jams. I can also play the guitar. Gigs would be cool too if there are opportunities! (Generally free on weekends and most weekday nights)

I listen to the likes of AKFG, Alexandros, Base Ball Bear, amazarashi (for J-Rock), Shota Shimizu, Kato Miliyah, Suchmos, HY, DCT, Wednesday Campanella, FOLKS, I Don't Like Mondays (for J-Pop). Keen to explore other genres too.

For English music I like Ed Sheeran, The xx, Oasis, Maroon 5, and generally mainstream hits.

Just drop me a PM if you're interested! I'm not the best vocalist out there but would be great to find people to jam and improve myself with.

User Info Menu

Re: Male vocalist available (J-Pop/J-Rock/English Pop/Rock)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesiewmai View Post
    Hi, in my early 20s here, just bored in NS so am looking for anyone out there who's looking for a male vocalist to join your band or just do casual jams. I can also play the guitar. Gigs would be cool too if there are opportunities! (Generally free on weekends and most weekday nights)

I listen to the likes of AKFG, Alexandros, Base Ball Bear, amazarashi (for J-Rock), Shota Shimizu, Kato Miliyah, Suchmos, HY, DCT, Wednesday Campanella, FOLKS, I Don't Like Mondays (for J-Pop). Keen to explore other genres too.

For English music I like Ed Sheeran, The xx, Oasis, Maroon 5, and generally mainstream hits.

Just drop me a PM if you're interested! I'm not the best vocalist out there but would be great to find people to jam and improve myself with.
    Hey man you keen on some heavy-ish stuff? We play sort of metal/edm/djent/prog/jazz? Not sure where we belong in but it's a mix of that, closer to the heavier side. Lemmie know if keen!

WhatsApp me if you'd like to try something out/hear the stuff we have~~ 92714336
    | Designer | Musician | Producer |
    https://soundcloud.com/aidenleesg