Thread: Starting up an anisong/J-pop/Vocaloid/Gospel Collab Group

User Info Menu

Starting up an anisong/J-pop/Vocaloid/Gospel Collab Group

Hi all,

Drummer here looking for others to record collabs with. Thought that I should make a collab group, since a community might help. Have made the appropriate infrastructure, so putting this out there to see if anyone is interested to join.

The requirements aren't a lot, just looking for the following (copied off the gForm):

Expectations:
    1. Competency. Singers to not sing out of tune and musicians to play...in time and in tune.
    2. Activity. You're not expected to produce a cover or collab every few months, but inactive accounts (no uploaded covers in a year) will be cleaned out on a regular basis. This is to prevent the group from becoming too bloated with old accounts and lurkers. If you've been removed and would like in, please re-apply again here!
    3. Attitude. Simply put, don't be a jerk. We're here to collab, don't irritate, flame, harass or spam other members.

Genres covered are based mostly on what the members intend to cover and/or collab on, but since I'm the only member atm (more or less), here's what I'm starting out with:
    1. Most things Japanese (Anisong/Pop/Rock/Vocaloid)
    2. A bit of English (Pop/Gospel, if anyone wants to work on Hillsong/Planetshakers covers with me)

If you're interested, you can check out the gForm here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...ewform?c=0&w=1) or PM me for more details!

Thanks~

User Info Menu

Re: Starting up an anisong/J-pop/Vocaloid/Gospel Collab Group

Just wanted to get this out before heading off for sch:

Thanks for the responses received so far, I didn't expect quite a few entries in less than a week tbh. I'll definitely try to get back to those that have indicated their interest by the end of today!

User Info Menu

Not sure about the rules for bumping (there don't seem to be any), but better a bump than a necro ^^

Will continue to bump until I forget about it (unlikely) or we've got too many members. Still looking to get that critical mass needed~

User Info Menu

Bump! A few more have joined ^^

User Info Menu

Bump, we seem to lack keyboardists/pianists =.=
    Anyone (not restricted to keys/pianists) that's competent and interested to join is welcome to do so~

User Info Menu

Bump! Back to the front page we go