Thread: Vocalist wanted for newly formed rock band!!! (Urgent)

User Info Menu

Vocalist wanted for newly formed rock band!!! (Urgent)

We are currently looking for a vocalist who can sing hard rock, punk rock, metal songs. Our band influence are Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Sum 41, Green Day, Blink 182. Certainly, we are looking for opportunities to gig performance in future.

Currently, we have :
    1) Guitarist
    2) Bassist
    3) Drummer

If you can sing and play rhythm guitar at the same time, we would definitely love to have you in our band! But, this is just optional. Hope to get replies from anyone interested here. You can PM or reply the thread here

Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Vocalist wanted for newly formed rock band!!! (Urgent)

Hi still looking?

Guitarist cum Vocalist here

Watzapp me on 8228 2406

User Info Menu

hi im a vocalist and a guitarist, if you are still intersted please whatsapp me at 93794752 and ill send you some of my covers

User Info Menu

I'm 20 years old I sing and play rhythm guitar. I mostly listen to all your music influences like sum 41, blink 182, metallica & green day!

I write originals and can share ideas with ideas in the band if you guys insist

Hit me up at 96346732

User Info Menu

Hey,u guys still looking for a vocalist?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by William C View Post
    We are currently looking for a vocalist who can sing hard rock, punk rock, metal songs. Our band influence are Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Sum 41, Green Day, Blink 182. Certainly, we are looking for opportunities to gig performance in future.

Currently, we have :
    1) Guitarist
    2) Bassist
    3) Drummer

If you can sing and play rhythm guitar at the same time, we would definitely love to have you in our band! But, this is just optional. Hope to get replies from anyone interested here. You can PM or reply the thread here

Thanks
    interested.