Thread: Do you need to figure out how to play the drum parts of your favourite songs?

User Info Menu

Do you need to figure out how to play the drum parts of your favourite songs?

Hi guys! Right now I'm taking requests for drum scores. I'll include a legend so that you can figure out which note plays what drums.

Let me know what songs you want transcribed and I'll get to work right away! You can PM me or reply here.

User Info Menu

Re: Do you need to figure out how to play the drum parts of your favourite songs?

Mr. Big- wild world. Thank you.

User Info Menu

Re: Do you need to figure out how to play the drum parts of your favourite songs?

That thing you do- the wonders. super old song..

User Info Menu

Hi!! Anybody else needs drumscores transcribed?

(not replying here does not mean I'm dead... hehe. The two earlier posters have received their scores awhile ago and are very happy with what they requested )

User Info Menu

Duailty by slipknot. Thank you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by loves1987 View Post
    That thing you do- the wonders. super old song..
    can you share this with me? thanks

User Info Menu

if i were to request, is it possible to use them for cajons?

User Info Menu

white wedding - billy idol
    Thanks

User Info Menu

楊培安 - 我相信
    Thanks