Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: female drummers

User Info Menu

female drummers

female drummers ... this is the fourm for u ... lols ... wish to gather the female drummers to make friends ... male drummers are invited ... lols wat am i saying ... lols
    Last edited by RudimentalDrummer; 30-11-07 at 11:12 AM.

User Info Menu

why u dun wanna get to know male drummers? =X

User Info Menu

I've been playing drums for over 4 years now. I've never taken any lessons, and my parents never objected to me playing. Unfortunately I can't own a set due to space constraints. I've played many different kinds of songs with many bands, ranging from soft indie, rock and roll, to metal and power metal. I'm afraid my skills have been deteriorating due to lack of practice these days.

Yah well, what about the others out there?

User Info Menu

i think the problem applies to anyone drumming..not just females... try getting a practice pad (silent type) or else ya mom will still complain...
    broken sticks, muscle aches, worn out skins, cymbal dents... its all part of the process

User Info Menu

Hey Reuben...she says...FEMALE DRUMMERS lah...you no understand Engkish izzit. kekekekekekeke :smt040 :smt040

Ps My Bro Reuben is bery bery naughty one.. :smt033 but nice boy.
    Your Soft's Friendliest Moderator ! - Or Maybe Not ?
    http://www.facebook.com/RudimentalDrummer

User Info Menu

Speaking of female drummers.....

User Info Menu

Female Drummer ....Torry Castellano ! I like her lah.

Your Soft's Friendliest Moderator ! - Or Maybe Not ?
    http://www.facebook.com/RudimentalDrummer

User Info Menu

brainwash

hi brainwash,hold on to your dream of being a drummer
    anyway there a drum clinic by kevin corey drummer of heritage on 26th may at 2pm at jj alante 39 duxton road do check it out
    cheers and have a nice weekend
    8)

User Info Menu

THE DONNAS!

I love Torry too! I saw them live at Reading Festival a couple of years ago. SO ROCK!!! Actually, Allison is the rockiest of them all. Her hair when she plays guitar is very phwoar!

Sorry, I am just very excited that one of my fave bands is mentioned here. Hehe. Thought you all were all about Weckl, Portnoy and all the jazzy things mah. :P

User Info Menu

hey audie.....

hhisshhh.... nice girl drummer you got there....

hey killer.. when you gonna post up your pix????
    i'm waiting for you to post up your pix ever since this thread born

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast