Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: looking for fellow beginners!

User Info Menu

looking for fellow beginners!

hey i'm a beginner guitarist looking for fellow beginners to hang out and jam together...be it another guitarist, bassist, drummer or vocals, as long as you're keen to improve and perform someday, please reply or pm me!

User Info Menu

Hi, i 'm play guitar. Very interested to join a band. I play guitar for about a 5-6 month so consider quite new in it.But will definitely improve on it. Are u keen for accepting?

User Info Menu

hi! Im a girl im looking for a guitarist to be in my band which i have written some lyrics waiting to create the melodies! I myself im also learning guitar and drummer at the same time too but a beginner only not that expert. But i hope we can be a band together! :]

User Info Menu

hey! sure, i'm the same too. will pm you...

User Info Menu

erm are you replying to mine or coolboys?

User Info Menu

thanks for the interest from the guitarists and drummers, any beginner bassist out there want to join us?

User Info Menu

hey. im not sure if you still looking for a guitarist, i can play both guitars and bass. what kind of songs you guys planning to do. Hope to hear from ya.

Here is some sample of my playing.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ArfianSaban?feature=mhee

User Info Menu

yup...just PMed you. any bassist still out there? no need to be shy, we're all beginners here!

User Info Menu

I can play a bit of bass and drums

User Info Menu

i can play bass, not that good at it though :x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast